Vice President of Marketing & Strategy
We are a company with a purpose: to design and create a world we all want to live in. The VP of Marketing & Strategy is the champion of this mission, working to ensure that it permeates every aspect of the Artefact story, while at the same time connecting it to the evolving needs of our clients and partners. An innovation leader, a passionate technologist and an expert in all aspects of marketing and communication, you will embrace the complexity of our business and thrive on driving and balancing multiple initiatives and priorities.
As the VP of Marketing & Strategy, you will work with the rest of the leadership team to translate Artefact’s business strategy into a comprehensive marketing program that continues to strengthen the company’s position as a leading innovation consultancy. You will bring world class marketing vision to augment the capabilities of a small but super effective marketing team. You will think big, but not shy away from getting your hands dirty.
A voracious learner, you are ahead of innovation, design and industry trends. Your insights will help define and articulate what’s next for Artefact, the design industry and our clients. Your marketing expertise will translate these insights into content and engagement opportunities with clients, prospects and influencers.
Make an Impact:
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute Artefact’s marketing and brand strategy.
- Own the development and evolution of the overarching company messaging and positioning, ensuring that it is the foundation of all marketing and communication materials.
- Drive the development and implementation of Artefact’s content strategy and collaborate on its execution with project teams, thought leaders and the marketing and business development teams.
- Oversee all marketing programs and initiatives including brand, marketing materials, events, conferences, PR, speaker’s bureau, social media.
- Collaborate closely with business development team to ensure marketing and content directly supports business development strategies.
- Provide insights on business, technology, consumer and design trends to help identify new opportunities for Artefact and its clients.
- Ten + years of growing responsibilities in technology marketing and communications.
- Broad interest in emerging technologies and demonstrated passion for innovation and design
- Experience developing compelling stories that resonate with clients and media.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and proven record of successful prioritization in a fast paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will have both agency and in-house experience, and excellent interpersonal skills.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Artefact is a design and innovation firm that uses strategy, human-centered design and technology to advance meaningful change. For our clients. For people. For society.