Lead Software Developer (Full Stack)
As a lead developer at Artefact, you will collaborate with other engineers and designers to build beautiful, functional software applications using a variety of cutting-edge technologies. You will develop exceptional user interfaces, and never shy away from learning new tools and technologies when the need presents itself. As a Lead Developer you thrive in a collaborative, creative environments, offering mentorship and coaching to other developers while working closely with other leads on how we plan, scope and communicate expectations and deliverables to clients.
If you lead by example and are a skilled hands-on developer who has shipped compelling software products. As a full-stack, Lead Engineer, you’ll design, build, and test a wide array of applications for our clients.
- Implement software with attention to detail and quality
- Work closely with designers to flesh out and realize amazing user experiences
- Participate in the planning and design of software application features
- Interface with clients to understand requirements, present work, and gather feedback
- Lead development engagements by directly influencing how we plan, scope and approach deliverables
- Mentor and Coach other Developers
- Tinker, experiment, prototype on the boundaries of User Experience
- Computer Science or related engineering degree, or equivalent
- 5+ years experience shipping software products
- Exemplary technical problem solving skills
- Experience and/or a strong interest in developing great user experiences is required.
- Start-up or design consulting firm experience is a plus
- Experience or interest in mentoring and coaching other developers
Artefact is a design and innovation firm that uses strategy, human-centered design and technology to advance meaningful change. For our clients. For people. For society.