Senior Unity Developer
At Artefact, we believe the definition of a great software developer has evolved from someone who simply writes outstanding code, to someone who also interfaces with all forms of new devices, appliances, and online services. Our developers are constantly problem-solving and providing expertise as we implement beautiful, highly satisfying user experiences that help our clients push the boundaries of what technology can do to improve lives.
As a Senior Unity Developer at Artefact, you will collaborate with developers and designers to build beautiful, functional applications in the realm of Virtual and Augmented realities and 3d Data Visualization using a variety of cutting-edge technologies. You will develop exceptional user interfaces, and never shy away from learning new tools and technologies when the need presents itself.
- Build 3d content for virtual reality using Unity and C#
- Import data from databases or APIs and apply to 3d visualizations
- Own and complete core client-side technical features
- Proficiently execute Unity-related items such as animations, UI effects, and audio
- Work with artists and other team members to determine optimal formats, scales, pipeline improvements, and other elements for asset export to Unity
- Work with engineers and other team members to architect and scope feature details
- Debug problems, make builds, and help ship successful products!
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and computer science
- C# coding expertise
- Excellent understanding of 3D graphics pipeline
- Expert at importing and manipulating art assets in Unity Game engine
- You are awesome at 3D math
- Strong understanding of SVN or related version control software
- Ability to translate any design into a working product with minimal supervision
- Shader experience highly desirable
- Experience with UI programming, Graphics, Physics
Artefact is a design and innovation firm that uses strategy, human-centered design and technology to advance meaningful change. For our clients. For people. For society.